A few of the small things that have happened in the past week that have made me happy.
- Spending the day at Cardiff museum with Evan last Saturday. He is absolutely fascinated by the natural history exhibition. His favourite part about the museum is the mammoth.
- It's not often that I'm in cardiff at 9am, so a flat white in the lovely Artigiano was just what I needed.
- Knitting.. who'd have thought it?! I'm really rubbish and I keep dropping stitches and I have somehow added an extra 30 stitches to each row, but it's sooo relaxing!
- Taking time to sit at the kitchen table with a big mug of green tea and think.
- Slowly ticking off our big list of things we need to buy for the baby. Dan bought our pram online this week and I'm so excited for it to arrive.
- Our 20 week scan and finding out that our little one will be a boy! I was so sure that it was going to be a girl that I hadn't even thought of boys names.. so that's what's keeping me occupied at the moment.
- Fully appreciating the beauty of the country that I live in and seeing old couples so happy together. I just know that will be me and Dan one day.